WELCOME TO SUNDAY SCHOOL!
The Wise Still Seek Him
“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.” Psalm 119:105
Starting this Sunday, October 11, we will begin meeting at 9:15 AM on the second and fourth Sundays of the month, (Oct 11 & 25, Nov 8 & 22), except December, (Dec 6 & 20). We have classes for all ages, from Nursery to Adults! All our classrooms have been cleaned, have spaced seating, and windows opened for fresh air circulation. Sanitizer will be at every one of the 3 CEB entrances and at each classroom door. Masks are required for everyone 5 years and older. (Please remind your child of mask, hand cleaning and spacing regulations.)
- Nursery and ages 3-PK will meet in their regular classrooms rather than join in the music time due to space limitations.
- Grades K-5th begin with music in the Music Room on the 2nd floor. Please bring your K-5thgrade children directly there. After music, the K-2 class will go to its room and the 3-5 class will remain in the Music Room.
- All children should be picked up by a parent or guardian at their classrooms at 10:15 AM.
- Youth grades 6-12will be meeting in the Liquid classroom on the 2nd
- The two adult classes – The Wired Word class will be held in the Room Above the Office (RAO) on the 2ndfloor and The Holy Time class will meet in the Eschbach Parlor on the 1st
This year the Elementary classes will be using the curriculum “Growing in Grace and Gratitude” which is focused on helping transform the lives of children and those who love them, shaped by grace and gratitude. Each session shares a Bible story that reveals God's grace for us. Through fun, age-appropriate activities, prayer, and singing, children and their leaders will celebrate the meaning of this grace in their lives as they encounter a living God.
The Youth, grades 6-12, will be viewing and discussing the Christian series "The Chosen", which focuses on the life of Jesus.
The Adult “ The Holy Time” is a lectionary scripture study which focuses on each week’s assigned scriptures for worship.
The Adult “The Wired Word Class” uses current events and videos which address issues Christians face every day.
Come and learn!
The Christian Education Committee (CEC)