Moravian Mission Gift Shop: “The Little Shop with a Big Heart”
Closed January through February. Happily opened by appointment. Please call 717-626-9027 and leave a message. Reopen March 1, 2019.
Thank you for supporting our shop the past year and being a part of helping those in need. May God bless you in the coming year.
2 Church Avenue, Lititz, PA 17543 717-626-9027
Please like us on Facebook!
Email us at:
It began with a mission to help others and has continued for over 25 years. We are thankful for the many ways we have been able to fulfill our mission of financially assisting others in need. Our proceeds benefit missions: 20% locally in Lititz area, 30% Lancaster County and 50% worldwide Moravian Mission projects.
2nd Friday in Lititz is on December 14, 2018! The Moravian Mission Gift Shop will be open from 10:00am until 8:30 pm for 2nd Friday. Lititz Retailers are decorated and filled with wonderful gift ideas. Please stop in our shop, located on Church Square, during Second Friday, you'll be glad you did!!
New arrival in the shop: The re-established Lititz Moravian Collegium Musicum CD from the inaugural concert held Sept. 9, 2018 in Fellowship Hall. It contains 12 tracks and a beautiful commemorative program. Please get your copy in the gift shop and support both LMCM and MMGS
- We are a UNIQUE gift shop, specializing in Moravian and Lititz themed items. We strive to support local artisans who supply us with exclusive items found only at our shop. Our volunteer team members will be happy to assist you in your gift selection. Shipping is available for our easy to assemble Moravian star kits, or any other item you may want from the gift shop, anywhere in the continental United States, via USPS.
- We carry an assortment of lighted Moravian Stars in various size, design and color.
- Our own handmade 100% pure beeswax candles, made the old fashioned way by a group of our own church members, are a specialty of the shop. Candles and candleholders are one of our specialty items.
- We carry several styles of beautiful stained glass stars.
- Jewelry includes inspirational bracelets and necklaces. Our exclusive, handmade beach glass necklaces and earrings are beautiful and one of a kind.
- Note cards in a variety of designs, including Scherenschnitte (German scissor cutting)
- Moravian star appliqued tea towels and pot holders
- Music selection include CD’s featuring brass bands, string and wind ensembles, Christmas Music and traditional Moravian Church music.
- Book selections include Moravian history and theology, Music and Moravian hymnals, Lititz history and local interest.
- Christmas is always special at the Moravian Mission Gift Shop with Moravian star string lights, ornaments and more
Open 10:00 am to 4 pm
Friday and Saturday March through September
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, October through December
Happily opened by appointment, if requested. Tour groups welcome! Please call the shop and leave a message at 717-626-9027, church office 717-626-8515 or 717-627-1915.
Location: To find the shop, which is at the back of the Lititz Moravian Museum and Archives building, use the sidewalk off the 3rd block East Main Street, just before “Church Square”. Or, access from Church Avenue by following the sign “Gift Shop”.
MORAVIAN MISSION GIFT SHOP “WHERE SHOPPING MEANS GIVING”.
We hope to see you soon.